Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Have camera ... will capture ...

It seems I inherited one thing from my mother (among other things, too) and that is always having a camera handy. However, years ago, that wasn't the best thing to have. I would take lots and lots of pictures and throw the film into a drawer to be developed later. Ha!! Some of those didn't get developed for more years than I'd like to think. I guess when they are developed and they have a yellow tint and looked washed out, it's probably been too long.

So, no one was happier when the digital stuff came down the pike then me. Then again, as I have shared before, I have saved many, many photos onto CD's and forgot to mark the CD's. However, I really like flash drives now! It seems I can store more. But, I doubt I will make it much easier on myself. It just doesn't seem to happen that way.

Back to 'have camera' ... Between Chris and Ava's daddy, Dylan, they kept Ava occupied and somewhat entertained this afternoon. So, here is their story ...

Ava's daddy, Dylan Lantz

No comments: