Monday, March 2, 2009

It is COLD!!!!!

I am up in Indiana and I wonder if I am ever going to feel warm again ... it is to be 13 degrees tonight -- isn't it supposed to get a little warmer in March?? Ha!! Teri and Jeff are stuck in Las Vegas because all flights were cancelled today. It seems that the weather in the northeast have affected the flights in the west -- go figure! They are quite appreciative of family who are watching their four young'uns!

Sandi told me it is cold in Florida .. okay, so it is a relative issue ... cold in Florida is not the same as cold in Indiana. It's VERY cold in Indiana and I know when I touch down in Florida on Thursday afternoon, the temperature there will feel VERY warm and I will be so very thankful.

Okay ... so I'm spoiled! Very spoiled ... and I know that some will say, "Oh, but I'd NEVER live in Florida because it is soooo hot." I'll take our nice gulf breezes and upper 80's summer temperatures any day ... in he meantime, my teeth will chatter and I will try to stay warm ..

No comments: