Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cousins ... brothers ...

I love grandkids .. and they have some of the funniest things to say! Tyler usually comes up with some really funny stuff -- you just have to listen closely. I commented about a Tyler (not him) who had a fiance and our Tyler said, "I don't have a fiance. I'm too young!" He's the same one who told Sandi and me after a homeschooling session of reading, "I've talked so much my uvula hurts!" I asked him if he knew what that was and he assured me he did. "It's that thing that hangs down at the back of your throat." Okay then ...

It's always interesting when one of the other grandsons comes to our house. Each of our girls has one boy. Since Teri lives in Winter Haven, it is a mix of the three boys here -- Kamen, 11; Tyler, 9; RJ, 6. This week, it was Tyler and RJ. They love each other .. love to be together -- most of the time. However, after about an hour or less, you will usually hear some sort of conflict between them .. oh, my! It seems like a typical brotherly spat!! It will last for a little while and then things are great -- and they hate to leave! Oh, well ...

No comments: