Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh, brother .....





Teri sent me a couple photos from their evening. I know there is a lot of discussion about Halloween and I can assure you that we don't get caught up in all the 'stuff' about it -- but the kids do have a good time interacting with neighbors. I was intrigued by all the people we got to visit with along the way that we might not have otherwise. So ... here are a couple photos -- I'm not sure I would know Regan on the street!!!

Here is what Teri wrote me tonight ...

I thought you might enjoy this. Marley was Paris Hilton, Regan a DEAD Vampire Princess (?), Bailey just a Vampire Princess (not Dead, whatever that means!) and Rudy was a cow. He was an amazing cow who held out the entire night, toting after his sisters as they trick-or-treated around the neighborhood. By the end of the night, however, I was carrying a cow bobble head as he had fallen asleep as I was carrying him. If you pay attention to the picture of Rudy and me, you will see he's getting into the spirit of halloween. Yuck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Halloween. Our neighborhood seems to have been designated the one where everyone drops off their kids. It's fun seeing all the costumes. Heck, even the adults get in on it.

Vonnie said...

They are so cute! I have enjoyed your comments on my blog... thanks for stopping by. I had totally forgotten about your girls coming in to my wedding right before I was to go down the aisle. That is so funny!!