Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My teeth are chattering, my fingers are cold ...

... and I'm not sure I can type properly -- Amy Balty emailed me and asked if things were okay. She knew I was here with Susan and I'm looking forward to seeing her when she comes to the Beth Moore Bible Study tonight. It's been a busy few days and it seems that I couldn't sit down to get a blog written - well, if I really admit it, I have one in the draft mode and somehow, I'm not getting it posted. I know there are experienced bloggers out there who are rolling their eyes saying, "You can't be serious ...." So, I thought I would write just a few lines while I am sitting at the table waiting for the dinner to cool enough to eat. I always enjoy visiting here with Tim and Susan. However, I did have ice on the windshield when I left this morning. Yikes ... I didn't think I was that far north. I will be glad to get back to Florida weather tomorrow afternoon!! And then it will be spending the evening with the grandkids 'trick or treating' and handing out candy to the neighborhood young 'uns ... and their older siblings .. and their parents ...

I think I'll quit for now -- the Bible Study ladies will be here within about an hour and I'm anxious to catch up with Amy ... more later ... probably tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was cold this morning--even for a non Floridian!

For some reason your RSS feed is still not feeding to my Google reader. I'll have to try to figure this out.

Have a safe trip home tomorrow.