Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here we go again!!

I know that there are some who read this blog that would know most of those in this photo ... can you find Daniel, Marilyn & Dorcas Cook or R.D. (Russ) and Gary Ulrich. Or Rosie Knuth or Janet Wilson. How about Sally Gross or Shirley Throne - or Vicki Preston or Earl Hunt. Or Richard Graham or Karen Throne. Maybe Russell Wilson or Mary Lewis or Liz Gove! Or the Hagen and Boynton kids -- and, yup, Bob and I are in the group, too. From what I gather, this photo was taken at a recital at Francis Asbury Bible College. What memories ... oh, I know I haven't listed all that are in the photo! Like Judy Patterson or Barbara Cutler and others ... let me know if you matched the names with those in the photo and if you figured out those I didn't list.

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

You're the only one I recognize. :)