Sunday, February 24, 2008

Prayer Request for Amy ...

My sister-in-law, Susan, (seen in some of the Bible Study photos below) called me around 3pm on Friday to let me know she was on the way to the hospital to be with Amy Balty who was hospitalized. David had the three boys and called Susan to see if she could go and of course, with no hesitancy, Susan was on her way. (Susan has been a nurse for many years.)

Early Saturday morning, Susan wrote .. "Amy came thru her surgery OK last evening... still in the hospital because they could not get the stone so they put in a stint. "

Amy's sister has posted on her (Amy's) blog as well and I'm sure will keep us updated. I will be back in Atlanta in a couple weeks so will check in on her again. Since David teaches at the school where Michael attends and Amy is in the Bible Study at their home, they have gotten well acquainted. (All because of the Ex-BMC Forum .. who would have guessed it would have connected us!)

No comments: