Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is my brain frozen???

I've been in Indiana for a week and it has been downright cold. My kids call from Florida and remind me that they are laying out in the sun or something similar and I want to hang up on them. Well, not quite. (But almost!!) I lost one of my gloves in the vehicle I am driving and it would be the one for the left hand. I had to pump gas when the wind was blowing and it was REALLY cold -- So, my right hand got really cold!! I did find the glove later -- AFTER I had pumped the gas!! Oh, well ...

I'll head back for Florida on Sunday -- yeah, hurray!!

Please pray for our friend, Amy Balty -- the link to her blog is listed under "Crosswalk by Amy" (I believe that's the title). She is going through some very difficult times physically right now and along with all that, she is a devoted mom and wife. (She is in the hospital right now.) Needless to say, her heart is at home with her family so I know she would appreciate our prayer support.

So much for today ... my brain is still cold so not working completely up to speed -- no comments, please!!!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

We have been praying for Amy... her brother, Tim, lives up here, as you know. Glad you get to go back where it's warm soon. :)