Saturday, March 29, 2008

Growing up toooooo fast!!


I'm in Indianapolis but work kept me from attending Shara's basketball banquet tonight ... I don't usually get to be in town for events like this -- and I am actually missing RJ's 5th birthday party at home tomorrow! I think I need to go into mourning!! What will I miss next??

Back to Shara -- I love these photos ... from playing basketball for Indy Storm to just a typical 17 year old gal -- well, typical might be stretching it. Anyone who knows her knows she's not too typical. She may look more like her mom's side of the family but she definitely has her dad's sense of humor!! What a combination. I still remember when she was a little girl and cried because she didn't like to wear 'fancy dresses'!! Maybe that's why she looks so comfortable here!!

Oh, in case you didn't know -- her parents are Allen and Rachel Southerland.

No comments: