Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rock Band???

Since I've spent some time at my brother's home recently, I have learned to appreciate (or not to appreciate) Rock Band ... between the guitar 'hero' and 'rock band' with the set of drums, it can get quite interesting and perhaps a little noisy! The house has been known to shake a little -- and they have a big house! My brother decided to get in the "mix" one evening so I grabbed my camera since I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get him out of his comfort zone. I actually got two videos and had to decide which one -- the musical "talent" might have been slighly better in the other video ... then again! Interestingly enough, Tim has a very good voice!!

By the way, Rachel's daughters, Jene' and Shara', spent Saturday night with Tim, Susan and the boys and visited their church on Sunday morning -- I think they were quite happy to hear Mark Hall (Casting Crowns) who leads the worship in the 11am service where Tim and Susan attend. (Mark is also the youth pastor for their son, Michael.)

Okay, I'm going to try to upload this video ... enjoy .. or not!


No comments: