Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The little guy ....

Our guys are just growing up toooooo fast!! I hear Tyler reading and it seems like just yesterday Sandi spent hours and hours reading to him. Kamen came in to ask me how many sides were in a polygon yesterday ... RJ just told me that he's coming tomorrow morning and I can't sleep until he gets here -- well, he sort of changed that by saying, 'I'll see you in the morning." And today, I saw the littlest guy, Rudy, who has taken up the art of climbing at 10-1/2 months old. I was quite intrigued that he had figured out that if you get up on something, you must figure out a way to get down!

What was even more intriguing was that he decided that I was the "favorite person of the day" today and didn't want sisters, Regan and Bailey, to take him from me. He protested vehemently. I was even more surprised when he decided that he preferred Nana to Mommy (although I knew that would be very temporary but it did my spirit good!) Teri bribed him with, "Let's go swing!" Since I don't get to see him very often, I was rather surprised with his attachment yet happy to know that I have grandchildren who love me as much as I love them.


Imagine my surprise that my 9 year old granddaughter 'just loved' my shoes!!


2 comments:

Vonnie said...

What is it with girls and shoes anyway?? I really can't figure it out. I just love shoes... but why? I don't know but I love them and could spend boocoodles of money on them, if I had it.

Bette said...

He is absolutely adorable!! What a cutie.