Thursday, October 23, 2008

Four Generations

It's not often that we can get four generations together in our family as I am usually visiting here in Indiana without my kids. Somehow, we don't make it up together. But, since I am still somewhat immobile (well, quite a lot if you consider I'm still using a walker), I had to come with someone and who better than family members. Of course, the fact that almost all of our son-in-law, Tim's, family lives in the area was a drawing factor for them. Tyler was quite excited to see my dad and to tell him that he was quite aware that he (my dad) was my his nana's father. We don't know how many more times we will be together like this although I hope my dad lives for many more years. Nevertheless, we had cameras ready -- even though I didn't feel very ready -- I look so unprepared!! Oh, well ...

No comments: