Monday, October 20, 2008

I WON!!

Okay, so it's nothing to write home about ... When I come to Rachel's, there is always a video game to be played. About 8 years ago (Jimmy thinks that's when it was), I got them a Nintendo 64 game. That's when it all started -- I ended up playing video games whenever I came to visit. But, as you can imagine, I was typically trounced every time. In 8 years of playing, I had never won a game -- until Saturday.


Seth was having a hard time during the game (he's 8 years old) and I assured him he had no worries about being at the bottom of the heap since I always end up at the bottom. He had to be somewhere above me. Welllll ... guess what! His comment was after I won the game, "I thought you said you were going to lose!" So, I will savor my win because I'm sure it will not happen again -- and if it does, I may just pass out from shock!! Or maybe from the cold. For this Floridian, it is really cold!! I think it was down to 46 or so last night -- and it is to be colder tonight. I'm already hunting for my sweater and I am inside!! Oh, well ..


But, I am enjoying the colors of autumn here -- my brain will process that it is actually fall!!



No comments: