Thursday, November 8, 2007

A boat ... a piano thing????



I heard Sandi say to Tyler today, "Nana's not gonna like that!!" He assured her he knew it would be just fine. Sandi: "You better ask Nana!" Tyler: "Nana, can I use your piano 'thing' for a boat?"

Okay, what was my piano 'thing'? Actually, it was my organ bench and he had already turned it upside down -- somehow without losing the contents to the floor in the process. I haven't quite figured that out. He wasn't that far from me but I had no clue. Not only had he turned it over, he had very nicely fixed a cushioned seat in his 'boat' and was well ready for his voyage -- to somewere!

I'm sure I heard him say, "Here we blow ..." Or maybe it was "Here we go ..." He was quite happy in his boat and it kept him occupied for a while!
That is, until he came to find me to share his exercises with me and was convinced that I could do them as well. There was the 'twirl' and the 'jug in place' (he was jogging but he shared it as 'jug'); he put his hands over his head to do the 'shell', swung his arms back and forth to do the 'panda' ... and then showed me how to do Yoga. He decided that I must be a visual person so he drew it out for me! I'm not sure where he learned it but he knew how it should look!
So, I think I have had my education for the day! Who knows what tomorrow may bring. Actually, I will be driving to Atlanta so hopefully, all the crazy people will be off the roads -- except for this one! Pray that I will stay sane for the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still laughing!!