Monday, November 5, 2007

Timing is everything .... sometimes!!

I talked to Marley this evening who told me that she had an interesting assignment in literature today ... the instruction was to write an essay on --- "Who is your best friend? Why is that person your best friend?" After Saturday's challenges, Marley found it so very interesting that this was their assignment and told me that by the end of the day, she and Meredith were on excellent terms again -- back to being "best buds" again! She was excited to share that bit of news with me!

Timing ... it was great for her but you would think I would learn NOT to go to K-Mart at 10:30am -- it's close enough to 11am to be a little dangerous! Sandi was with me and I asked her why I wasn't learning -- maybe it was because we decided to do the 'mall walk' around 9:45am as were quite a few other older souls ... yes, I said 'other'! I guess I have to start to accept that I am getting a little older. This weekend, I have to add another year .. yikes!!

No comments: