Wednesday, January 30, 2008

IT IS COLD!!!!

Okay ... I grew up in the north and I thought people were absolutely nuts who said that they had developed thin blood after moving to the south!! I'M A BELIEVER!! Of course, it's probably because I'm accustomed to the warm weather of Florida -- but when I got off the plane here in Indianapolis today -- and it was 22 degrees, it was a rude awakening!! And a memory of days gone by ...

Roxanne is with me and she became a chronic complainer within about five minutes after arriving ... she said that she just realized that she is true Floridian -- she just isn't adjusting well. Then again, when she arrives home next Tuesday evening, her complaint will be ... HEAT WAVE!!

1 comment:

Sandi H said...

Let Rox know it is supposed to be high 70's by this weekend!