Thursday, January 3, 2008

Okay, it's COLD!!!!!

It's the coldest it has been here in four years!!! Yikes!! Maybe it is because my niece, Jene', is visiting from Indiana. It seems that anyone visiting from the north somehow packs the cold weather in his/her suitcase!! She is leaving to go home today and I think she has decided to let the cold air visit for a few more days! But, I think we'd like to put it on the plane with her!!
Sandi and I drove down to Port Charlotte (FL) to meet her last night. She's a special gal -- sort of like one of my grandchildren. I don't think I'm THAT old!! (Then again ...)
Okay, here's what's happening here right now -- at 8am!!
Temperature: 31°F -1°C

Feels Like: 19°F

Conditions: Fair
Winds: NNE 17 MPH NNE 27 KPH
Relative Humidity: 49%
Barometer: 30.62 Rising
Visibility: 10.00 Miles 16.09 Kilometers


No comments: