Monday, February 4, 2008

I have a crazy family!!!

I think the only time I have really be 'into' the Super Bowl was last year when the Colts played and we were in Indy. I was in Indy once again -- and found that I was somewhat carried away by the Super Bowl -- not because I cared who won but I cared who would lose -- the Patriots. Of course, since there is a Manning on the Giants team, that seemed to swing my support in their direction. Like my support really mattered since I don't think I ever really knew what the score was -- only that they won. I couldn't tell you right now what the ending score was -- but I do know one thing -- THE GIANTS WON!! And I have the video to prove it -- I am now a little bit deaf -- the reason, screaming fans!! My daughter, Roxanne, who is just an antique teenager, Shara, my niece, my sister, Rachel, my nephews, Jimmy and Seth Mark and their dad who is ... well, I'm not sure about that ...

So, here's a video clip to document the support my family had for the Giants!!


1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Go Giants!! We were ecstatic clear up here in Alaska! We are rooting for the Mannings... and since Colts didn't make it to the Super Bowl, Eli was good enough for us!! Woooooohoooooo!!