Sunday, February 3, 2008

A herd of elephants ....

Seth Mark and I were in an intense game of Nintendo 64 (Mario Brothers) in his bedroom when we heard what sounded like a herd of elephants racing through the house -- I could hear Roxanne's voice -- and it sounded like she and Shara were really whooping it up! Finally, after Seth Mark had soundly beat me, we ventured out to see what was going on. It seemed that Rachel, Allen, Roxanne, Jimmy and Shara were all into watching the Super Bowl game and were so excited that the Patriots might get beat that at least three of them were racing through the house ! Yup ... my niece and my daughter -- racing through the house yelling at the top of their lungs over a football game! And I thought Seth Mark and I got intense in a video game -- we didn't hold a candle to them!

After the game, Shara, Roxanne and Jimmy headed outside to set off sparklers -- I wondered if someone might call the police until I remembered that they live on the outskirts of Spiceland -- which has a huge population of 750!! Like anyone would hear or see sparklers!!

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Wooooohoooooo go Giants!!!!

Bette said...

Yeah, go Eli and the Giants. It was a reaallly exciting game....bette

Anonymous said...

I did not expect the game we got and the outcome blew my mind! I couldn't be happier!!