Monday, March 3, 2008

What's wrong with this picture??

Today was a little bit of a challenge as I tried to pack up to return home. After being gone since January 30th, I had to try to figure out how to get two laptop computers and a printer home along with all the typical necessities for a trip! I made it and under the weight limit -- actually, the smaller suitcase weighed about 46 pounds and the larger one, 45 pounds!

After getting the vehicle packed, I headed out to see my dad. I always get teased about what I might include in my blog so I had to share some photos I took on this Indy trip from a dinner with Rachel, Allen, their children, Thad and his friend, Donna, at Los Amigos in New Castle, IN. That's where the pictures come in ... I don't think Thad thought his burrito would be quite this big -- of course, this is after we had eaten about a zillion chips with salsa while we waited and waited ... so we didn't have much room for the main course. Shara thought she had ordered the same thing that I did -- if she did, something got mixed up in the translation or they thought that I looked old enough to qualify for the 'old folks' discount which also meant that the helping was a might bit smaller. (I need all the help I can get so this wasn't too bad -- but was a little confusing for Shara ... did she get the 'young folks' helping??) You can see that Allen and Rachel were quite amused at it all -- and Allen was wondering how quickly the photos would be added to my blog! Well, let's see ... I just got home and they are going on now ... along with Bob's devotional for yesterday! I'm hoping I can catch up on my sleep and my work load here at home before I head out again on Friday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

e a beautiful family..[:)]
it was apleasure just seeing the pics and reading bits about you and your families lives...
hi i am kuheli,i live in india and am training to be a doctor..

Vonnie said...

Man that food looks good. I am soooo hungry and everyone's blogs are showing food. :)