Sunday, April 13, 2008

The guys again!!

My grandsons keep me in business when it comes to pictures!! From Kamen's school project on the state of Missouri to Tyler's excitement over going to his first (that he can remember) official ball game, they gave me photos to post!! So, here goes ...
Kamen did a great job on his project. He enlisted the help of his big sister, Kasi, and was quite content for her to do the work. That is, until she insisted that he must be in on his own project. We were all proud of his hard work!

It's hard to believe that Tyler is growing up quickly! Then again, it's hard to believe how fast all them are growing.

Shonna, Ron and RJ spent the weekend at Disney so I'm sure I will have photos to share from them, too!

Don't you love the expression on Tyler's face? I'm not sure if he's excited to be there -- or whether he's posing for Tim!! He enjoyed the game for quite a while and then opted for his Game Boy for a while! At least they were prepared!
By the way, his favorite part of the whole game was when the umpire got hit by the ball. He said, "That was hilarious, Mom!"

1 comment:

LindaJo49 said...

DO NOT CLICK on link above!