Friday, April 11, 2008

Heredity ... Environment? Who knows or cares??

It seems that every time our family (even extended family) gets together, the cameras come out and so do the crazy poses. It doesn't matter who it is .... if there's a camera, you will most definitely hear, "Crazy picture." Just as soon as those words are uttered, you can be sure everyone has taken up some sort of a crazy stance -- for the most part. So, I thought I'd share just a few of those photos here.

Way back about the time my brother, Tim, got married, the sons-in-law decided to have some fun with my mother! As you can see, she knows there is some craziness going on behind her. Over the years, you'd see some pretty funny expressions on her face as she knew she'd probably been 'had' by somebody acting up behind her!
So much for having a serious family, huh? But, we do have lots of fun ... usually!

Oh, and I added one of Rachel's latest, too!!













2 comments:

Vonnie said...

What a great tradition!!! Crazy picture time! :)

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

You are crazy! I don't know you, but love your craziness!