Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think I'll unpack!!

After traveling all over the country during this income tax season, it seems that I can actually unpack and stay home for ... well, all of about a week! I'm almost afraid to unpack -- I won't know how to operate except out of a suitcase!

However, I will be glad to pack up for a couple trips next week. One is to IHC for 1-1/2 days. Since the 15th falls on Tuesday, it seems that I will be rather limited in my travels! So, I will catch an early flight on Wednesday and make my way to Ohio. I am glad that my room at the Crowne Plaza is already secured -- and paid for!! On Thursday night, I will go back to Rachel's so we can catch another early flight on Friday morning. I'm really looking forward to that weekend. Rachel is coming to Florida for a few days during which Roxanne, Sandi, Rachel and I will head to Orlando for a two night/ three day girls' away weekend. What fun!! Most of it will just be 'take it easy' time but we have opted for a dinner night out at The Melting Pot. What a place to go -- you need a whole evening to enjoy it fully! The last time I was at the one there in Orlando, Roxanne and Sandi were with me. We laughed through most of the dinner since our waiter seemed to provide amusing entertainment. What did he do? I don't remember at all! All Iknow is that we thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
We're adding Rachel to the mix so who knows what will happen. All I know is that I'm glad we are in Orlando where no one knows us!!
By the way, the photo was taken the last time we were at the Melting Pot! Scary, huh???


No comments: