Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Green Thumb? Definitely not me!!!

I arrived in Indianapolis safe and sound and stopped by my mother-in-law's on my way to Rachel's with a stop at my dad's. (How's that for rambling???!) I'm always amazed that an 88 year old lady has as green a thumb now as she did years ago! Every year, her garden flourishes and we reap the benefits! No, I'm afraid I don't pick the vegetables -- but I do enjoy them!! So, I thought I would share a few photos of her handiwork (with some help from her two daughters, Betty and Linda, and their husbands.) Needless to say, she spends much time in her garden! I've tried to do the 'garden' thing and all I got were a whole lot of weeds!











1 comment:

Sandi H said...

I told someone recently that I wanted to "be" Grandma when "I grew up"! But the green thumb part i could use right now - considering how brown my yard is!!