Saturday, August 9, 2008

One thought, two thoughts, four thoughts .. what happened to 'three'?

Here I am seated at my computer with my leg up in the air -- somewhat and my brain cannot seem to process over three thoughts at a time right now due to the lovely medications they give. Or maybe it's because medications typically work overtime on me so I don't make any sense at all! Whatever the case may be, I have some photos to post so I better do it fast before I lost my oomph to do it --or lose my train of thought - which ever comes first. I thought the problem was in my leg not my brain. Oh, well ... so, you are going to see a mish-mash of photos and they are pretty crazy -- these were taken as were getting ready to leave for home. I'll sue Christopher if he or Jonathan decided to post any of their photos!! Fair warning, guys!!! Sure good thing I love them!
There are some other photos I need to post but have to figure out where they are on the computers. It seems I had stuff in various places. I am certain of one thing -- Tim and Susan must be relieved to have their house put back together again! Thanks so much to them and their boys and to Susan's brother, Pat, who did everything they could to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I am sure I also provided plenty of laughter ...

No comments: