Sunday, August 3, 2008

If I don't make sense ...


... it is because I decided to get some extra attention last night. I was at Walmart where I get my hair done and my leg caught on the chair, I fell and shattered my femur!! Frustrated?? More than you can imagine!

So, they wrapped me up in an immobilizer cast (been there, done that before) and I will have surgery in the next few days!!

One amusing note -- when the ambulance picked me up, it was in the middle of a big thunder storm. One of the EMT's told me that they would put a sheet over my face so the rain wouldn't hit it but that for extra effect, I should drop my arms down to the side! Of course, I did! So, who knows what will happen over the next few days!!

2 comments:

Sandi H said...

Mom,
You crack me up! You couldn't wait for 30 minutes for me to help do all your blog and update stuff - you had to do it yourself - pain meds and all! I should have figured!! Can't keep you down (well, at least not in terms of computer skills)! I'm proud of you - you still manage to do it all - even when you physically can't do it all! Get some rest!!! We'll do whatever needs to be done!
Love You!
Sandi

Bette said...

Linda, you amaze me. I know you have to be in incredible pain, so I am impressed with your ability to be able to think clearly. Will be praying everything goes well with the repair. Hopefully we will hear an update from Sandi or one of the girls. Take care...Love, Bette