Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cold weather, here I come!!


Yikes -- I was anxious to be in cooler weather but I think 30 degrees at night is stretching it a little. (Heading to Indianapolis today!) Oh, well, the fall colors (hopefully they are still 'in bloom') will be a good trade off! So, I had to dig in my closet to find appropriate 'cold weather' attire!!

The only down side of traveling north is there is a chance we may miss the birth of Kasi's baby -- although we are returning on her actual due date. She has already made one trip to the hospital for the doctor to say it wasn't quite time yet. She is extremely anxious for this to be over -- however, there are weekend activities at her high school that she would like to attend -- homecoming game, etc. Soooo ... we will see if Ava decides to cooperate with her mother's desires.

I did try to take a picture of her last night. We have had some interesting conversations around the kitchen table the past few evenings -- 10 year old Kamen has had some questions regarding the upcoming birth -- inquiring minds want to know? He has a very inquiring mind!!

No comments: