Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello .. Hello??

Last evening, I wanted to call Bob's mother to let her know I was coming up to Indy and would be spending a couple days with her. I was driving so Sandi dialed the number and handed the phone to me. My mother-in-law answered but she sounded far away. She told me she wanted to change phones which she did. She still sounded far away but I could understand her.


All at once, I heard the call waiting beep and pulled the phone away from my ear to see who was calling. I couldn't read the number as it as upside down. Oooopss .. I had been holding my phone upside down! I have one of those Rumor (Sprint) phones -- it's not a flip phone (except for the keyboard that flips out) so it can look the same in the dark -- right side up or upside down!!


Needless to say, we got a good laugh about it and Thad (the call waiting person) really laughed when he heard what I had done. How come little brothers laugh when big sisters make silly mistakes! 'Cause they know we are really, really human???

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

This is so funny! I'm sure you had a great time laughing together about this!