Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making lots of memories ....

We just got back (Tim, Sandi, Tyler and me) from a trip to Indiana and back through Atlanta. I'm probably repeating myself -- but, what is new .. and no comments from my dear brothers!! Sandi had taken some pictures along the way and I asked her to send me some of those -- the fall colors were great and they had lots of fun hiking in McCormick's Creek State Park and visiting the Children's Museum and Connor's Prairie Village. (If you are in the Indianapolis area, these are great places to add to your itinerary!) Three of Rachel's children went with Tyler to the Children's Museum and had a great time as well. Tim's nephew, Nick, went with them another day so Tyler was quite excited by the entire trip!

Now that I have rambled, I will add a few photos ... oh, by the way, the first photo is of Tyler who thoroughly enjoyed pushing my wheelchair!! He and Kamen are really going to miss it when I am finally completely out of it! I'm almost there!!


No comments: