Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meeting Ava June Lantz for the first time!!

Sandi, Shonna and I headed up to the hospital this morning to meet Ava June Lantz for the first time. Tyler was with us, too, and he was quite impressed with his new second cousin! She is quite the little sweetie and a cuddler already! Of course I like that!! So, thought I'd share a few photos rather than giving a play-by-play of the visit:


The Waiting Room -- Sandi, Tyler and Shonna -- the night was getting long!!

This morning -- Roxanne spent the night on that couch!

Kasi with Shonna -- she was beginning to feel much better!

The view from Kasi's room!

A proud mother with a sweet little girl!

And a proud great-grandmother (makes me sound old!)

She already cuddles!

Meeting great-aunt Sandi

And Tyler was quite fascinated!

Such a sweetie already!

"I think I'd just like to sleep!"

She has long fingers -- her daddy is 6'5" tall!

She latched onto my finger and didn't want to let go!!

"I already like my bed" -- well, not her bed exactly, but you get the picture!

..and great-aunt Shonna

1 comment:

Bette said...

Congratulations to you all. Great-Grandmother. Does sound a bit older, but you are only as old as you feel, so hope you are feeling young. Enjoy that baby girl. They stay baby so short a time...Love, Bette