Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oops ....

I got so involved in taking care of this cute 5-1/2 month old that I spelled "cookies" as "cooks" and had you as confused as I was! Oh, well ... I guess it was par for the course! It's quite apparent that Rudy loves his big sister!!

Of course, then we had the egg fiasco! Poor Marley, I knew she was quite distressed when I heard an uh-oh and then, "Oh, no!!" But, it just added more levity to the day. I had to laugh -- especially when she learned later that there were 18 eggs in the garage. I'm not sure she was too amused but since the cake (not brownies as I had thought they were) turned out just fine, she wasn't too bothered by all the craziness of the process!


A highlight of the day I totally forgot to share before was an old fashioned tea party -- complete with little tea cups, saucers and tea pot that were careful wrapped and stored for these very occasions. What a delight it was to sit with them and share in this exciting event in their lives -- and wish for a moment that perhaps I could turn back time ... then again, I think I will just enjoy it with them!!





No comments: