Thursday, November 15, 2007

It runs in the family!! Scary, huh?



A few weeks ago (or months ago, time is passing so quickly), I shared my embarrassing moment when I realized I had on two different shoes and had traipsed around town for a while before I knew what I had done! Okay, I know, you always have to wear two shoes but usually they are a matching set. I somehow slipped into two of my older shoes (that are well worn and so comfortable but definitely mismatched) and went out shopping. It wasn't until later in the day that I discovered my oversight -- much to my kids' delight. My brother, Mark, thought it was hilarious -- until it happened to him. Actually, he laughed harder at himself than he did at my misfortune. When he related where all he had been in those shoes, he realized that he had really made his mark (pun intended) for all to see. Chances are, no one cared and he worried for nothing!

The shoes?? As you can see, mine were different colors, his were really just different styles. Such fun!!


2 comments:

Vonnie said...

That is so funny. I don't guess I've ever done that before but I know I have done other silly things. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay now...This is really funny!!!
Noni