Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey, all you folks in Indianapolis, you're gonna get ice!


I get updates from the weather bureau (of some sort) from Indianapolis. I started getting them when my parents lived in an assisted living facility and it kept me up-to-date on a severe weather that might be coming their way. I continue to get those and sometimes get multiples every day. Updates -- updates of updates -- cancellations -- oops, made a mistake -- another one!

So, I got one tonight and thought I would go onto the AOL weather page .. here is what they showed for the current conditions in Indianapolis. Ya think somebody was sleeping on the job -- or sliding on the job -- or something or other?? With a current temperature of 66 degrees, I'd like to see some freezing precipitation! Oh, well!

No comments: