Friday, June 27, 2008

"I am feeling better now, thank you .."


Rudy was feeling much better by yesterday morning when I was heading out. He had some silly smiles so I knew he was on the mend.

Bailey is now on a swim team so, of course, I needed to stop by and watch her swim. (Mom and Dad are watching her head towards the pool!) I was quite amazed -- she jumped in the water and swam like a pro. She's excited and actually had her first swim meet last night. (She's in the middle in the second photo. I tried to get her 'in action' but wasn't quite quick enough!)


Now I am in Atlanta on my way to Indianapolis. I won't arrive there until Monday afternoon. Now I feel like I'm writing in my diary ...

Keelan, Tim and Susan's dog, was thrilled that I had come to visit "him" and spent most of the evening "talking" to me. It's sort of a growl but I'm sure he thinks I should understand every word he 'says'!!

This morning, this big golden lab was 'crying' when he saw Susan packing a bag. (She's going to a wedding in Birmingham.) He wanted to go with her and followed her around the house whining. I guess he finally gave up because he is now sleeping at my feet!

No comments: