Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why is it ...

... that whenever you decide to move photos off your computer onto a flash drive or CD, inevitably those photos are exactly what you need a day or two later! It happens every time!!!

So, here I am ... looking for a couple photos that I saw a couple days ago. I looked at them and said to myself (yes, I talk to myself -- and usually out loud to the chagrin of my kids sometimes), "I surely won't need these right away." I felt like a kid repeating, "I will -- I won't -- I will -- I won't."

Well, "I won't" won out -- but I should have listened to "I will!" Now I gotta go find 'em again unless I decide it just isn't worth it. Problem is, I have just enough of an obsessive nature (girls, no remarks from you!) to make me want to find them. So, somebody may get an email about 2am when I decide I want to look for them again and decide to answer emails while I'm at it. I know, weird ...

No comments: