Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interesting conversations!!!

RJ stayed with me for a couple hours yesterday and I'm always intrigued by what he may talk about. He is very intense and every conversation is interesting! He asked Kasi to come sit beside him on the floor so he could show her something on his DVD. I'm not sure how the conversation got from DVD's to girlfriends, but it did. I heard this comment, "When I'm 40, I'm going to get married. I'm going to marry Amanda." (Amanda works at the local Sonic and they usually visit there every day.) Amanda is about 16, I think .. so that means in 35 years, she'll be pushing 51 -- I doubt she'll want to wait that long but she assures RJ daily that she loves him. He takes that comment very seriously!!


So, here are a few of the photos from their conversation -- he gets a little animated as he tries to get his point across!! (Next week, Tyler will be staying with me so I'm sure I'll have conversations which will be just as interesting!)









No comments: