Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Could I do this?? Stop laughing!!!!


I'm always intrigued by what these cheerleaders can do -- whether on the ground or in the air! I remember when they were in a Pinellas Park parade and Kasi had to tumble down the street!! Not an easy feat and she was pretty sore when she was done!

However, she certainly stays in good shape. Somehow I can't remember ever being able to stretch my body the way she does -- no laughing!!





The gals go from this ........ first photo ... to .... second photo ... do I still recognize my granddaughter?? (Oh, by the way, she's on the left in the first photo -- and in the middle in the second one!)



Of course .... while I didn't get to see this competition, I have seen others and can recognize her as she tumbles across the mat!!



Rock Solid All-Stars
Pinellas Park, FL











No comments: