Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You would think I would be satisfied ....

... with the lovely weather at home ... 84 degrees yesterday!! A long ways from the 15 degree weather in Indy. I was out running some errands and realized that it was downright HOT down here! That's all relative because if I were here throughout the winter, it would have been just another day! But, no ... I had to notice that I was a slight bit uncomfortable from the heat and then I gave myself a chiding ... "Can't you be satisfied one way or the other??" I guess that is what happens if we let feelings dictate how we react!! Lord, help me to be content in whatever "state" I am!! Be it Indiana or Florida!! Cold or hot? I definitely do not want to be lukewarm! There I go again, spiritualizing things -- I need to quit and get busy today!!
(It is supposed to be about 75 degrees here today although we have storms moving in. I could, on the other hand, be in Indiana where they are expecting ice today. I think I will be very content right where I am!!)

No comments: