Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chuck E. what???


Shonna called me last night and said, "Mom, I have something for your blog!" When the girls call to say that , it usually means it's pretty cute. Evidently they were talking about going to Chuck E. Cheese and RJ popped up with, "Yeah, I'd like to go to "Chuck E. Jesus"!! Not sure where he got the "Jesus" part although I guess he thought that Cheese was plural and it surely sounded just like "Jesus". So, whenever I see Chuck E. Cheese again -- I'm sure I will remember the new name given by a 4 year old!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when kids say things out of our grown-up ordinary! Last night while finishing up some ribs (they were too yummy), Paris (who loves Ribs more than life I think) came into the kitchen and gave me a big hug. Then he said..."I love you more than anything...except maybe Joseph" I looked at him and said, "who the heck is Joseph?" To which he lovingly replied "You know, God's son!"

j.

LindaJo49 said...

Now that is really funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chuck E. Jesus and Joseph! How cute. Laughter erupted when I read Jonathan's comment. Children are priceless!
Noni