Sunday, October 14, 2007

Special gift!!!

Special gift from Phil Driscoll's wife, Lynne ...

When I was visiting Bob last weekend, I talked to Lynne Driscoll and asked her what CD she would suggest that I get of Phil's since I didn't have any. Her response was quick ... "Give me your address and I'll send you 10 or 12 of them." Okay, I was delighted -- but, typically, not sure if she would actually follow through. Bob assured me she would and imagine my delight when I got my mail today -- there were the following CD's in a box with the note (right) with them ...
"Make Us One"
"A Different Man"
"Vintage"
"Drops of Praise"
"The Quiet"
"Plugged In"
"Classic Hymns" (2 CD set)
"In His Presence"
"Phil Driscoll Christmas" (3 CD set)
"I Exalt Thee"

I am looking forward to some great listening ... and being blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Phil Driscoll's music! I was blessed to hear him in a mini-concert a few years ago at The Ken Copeland's Believer's Voice of Victory Convention in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. His music sent 'chills' up my spine. Awesome