Sunday, December 23, 2007

Three disciples ... or three kings?

Tyler was watching me go through my blog yesterday and said, "Stop!" He had seen the picture of Rudy in his sister's school play. He said, "Are those girls the 'three disciples'?" After I said, "What?" because I wasn't sure exactly what he had said, he corrected himself. "I mean -- are those the three kings who came from 'the far'?

I guess he's getting used to me blogging about him so if he says something cute when he is here and I'm sitting at my computer, he will ask, "Are you going to write that down?"

I don't dare share any secrets .. he's a good reader now and can read pretty quickly. However, if he can't read it all fast enough for his liking, he will say, "Nana, read it all to me. PLEASE!" If it's about him, he will laugh hysterically! Oh, well ...

Gotta get ready for church -- have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: