Sunday, April 20, 2008

"I'm a victim of a drive-by blogger ...."


The joke in our house is that whatever happens will probably make its way to my blog somehow. I'm not sure that the statement above is original, but I believe Allen (my notorious brother-in-law) has repeated that statement. That'll be on Linda's blog tomorrow ... or the next day ... or the next. And so it may be ... I don't try to be as detailed as I've seen some other bloggers (lest I bore someone to tears) but I do have fun sharing some things that happen along the way ...


Like playing the silly Pop 5 game! Rachel doesn't necessarily claim to know a lot of celebrity names and understandably so. She is one dedicated mom and focuses her attention there. So, when the category was 'celebrity', the only one who came to mind was "Oprah Winfrey". And it usually wasn't ... until!!! All Roxanne did when she was presented with the "Celebrity" category was look at Rachel and I'm sure our neighbors here heard her yell, "Oprah Winfrey". And she was right!!

But, things weren't always so funny -- well, maybe not -- when the description was 'break dance' and I had to try to present my version! Okay, you can quit laughing now -- it wasn't quite that funny!! But, almost ... I think Sandi has some pictures of my effort at making an absolute fool out of myself! Then again, here is her sharing her description of "Chicken of the Sea".

Tonight it is off to the "Melting Pot" Restaurant. For years, we have treated ourselves to a dinner at a nice restaurant following the end of tax season. Since all three who are here with me helped during this tax season, tonight is that night! So, we shall be treating ourselves well!! I'm sure there will be more photos!!!


No comments: