Monday, April 21, 2008

The Melting Pot

Isn't that what our great country is called .. "The Melting Pot" or is my mind just drawing a blank? Rather than writing a lot here, I am going to post a collage of photos which tells the story, I am sure! You will want to take special note of the next to the last photo where Roxanne asks the question, "Is there anything in my teeth?" I'm not sure if our waiter was entertained sufficiently or was simply being polite!!


The last time we were here, the girls had to have a funny foto so wanted to reproduce that same one. I'm not sure they accomplished it but had a great time doing it!





Awesome beginning with a cheese fondue!!!


The dessert plate .. "Bananas Foster White Chocolate Flambe'" ... wow!!!


Keeping track of the colors!!! I was red for the evening!!!



Our waiter, Mike P.



Okay, so we are getting really full!!!!


I think they must be, too!!!

What is soooooo funny????

Is there anything in my teeth????


I think we left a typical mess!! But the pot is empty!! And we are full!!!


2 comments:

Vonnie said...

You guys are having too much fun!! But I know you deserve it after tax season!!

Beth Stetler said...

Looks like fun! Glad you could get away for some r and r!